2020 Corvette C8 Hexagon Front Inlet Cover
Available on backorder
Currently sold out. We will start filling backorders on Oct. 12th 2020 or sooner.
- Orders will be filled & shipped in the order received.
The reason you need protection! The C8 below only had 2200 miles on it when this picture was taken.
Don’t wait until there is major damage to your investment!
- Patent pending design
- Easy to install from in front of the car (20 min. total time)
- No tools needed or removal of any factory parts
- Laser cut aluminum solid design/not flimsy like screens
- Won't crack & break like a plastic screen will/not flimsy like an aluminum screen
- Powder coated on both sides
- Factory Look – matches the factory hexagon on the rear hatch & rear facia
- $349.00 plus flat rate shipping to lower 48, (applicable sales tax will be applied)
- No lift needed, grab a cushion from an outdoor chair!
- Use your favorite ceramic coating before installation for super easy cleaning!
- Note: because of the structured design you loose the ability to open the frunk using the button under the headlight.
- However you do have both the remote button & the button on the drivers door to open the frunk
Returns must be made within 10 days of the order being received. New Parts may be test fitted however, no tape may be removed for a full refundable return. Please email email@example.com with your order number, date of purchase and any feedback of why you are returning the parts. Once the unused parts are returned they will be examined for non-use and ONLY unused parts will be refunded. These parts are custom made for the C8 Corvette & Only, unused parts will receive a 100% refund.
C8 2020 Corvette Front Inlet Install:
WRITTEN PDF Instructions: Click Here